Hi.,
I am not in a good mood to describe what is in my mind and what am i going to talk. I have done something which is very stupid and this mistake is gonna kill me daily.
As i had told in the last post that everything going to be fine in a couple of days it was. I was floating in the sky in colourfull dreams and happy to the great extent which i cannot explain.Yes!! Its one and only because of her.!! She came to me leaving all her stupid ideology fearing to her home and she opened her heart to me. We were having a splendid time were every second i spend with her was like day in heaven. I forgot the entire world and i saw only her and her beautiful eyes which showed all her love she had on me. She was even ready to fight with me against her parents for making s to live together.
Everything went well until this shit of hell happened yesterday..!!!
She called me for pongal to come home. I had no interest to come home for the festive but i came all the way only because my sweety called me. Days went as we went out to many places since i am a driving freak i took her only to long drive either to have a cup of coffee or to have hot serves. Things went really well and as usual she had office in the forenoon on saturday. We planned to go out for a movie but since she was held up in her office we could not make through to a movie. So as usual we both went to pollachi which is 40kms from here just to spend time with her. Those moments would never come back and i have no words to say how it was.
Around 5, we stopped in a roadside coffee shop for a halt.Some of her relative saw her getting down from the car and cleverly reported this to her parents. We some how managed to prove that's not her whom she saw and she was in coimbatore getting ready to leave to home from office. Unfortunately, we wouldn't make them to fool them..
Yes..!! she was caught in her home.Her parents called me in morning to enquire hat happened yesterday and why the hell i took her there!..!?
I agree that to their emotions of her parents which is practical but their reactions were not required which isn't required since i did not take her out on any wrong motive. But they spoke as i was a girl freak and i can find many girls to roam. That hurted me alot, i don't blame them for their expression but the way they spoke was really awfull.
I heard my sweety weeping inside,i couldn't see her face even.I am sure that she was crying all the night just because of my carelessness. I think her parents are worried only about their dignity among her parents and not about their daughter. Still the arguments are going on..but i am scared whether they would drop out her from her studies. I am getting mad here ..!!! I don't understand why do i get all ways of trouble available in this world.
Sweety..I am really sorry for what i did but still you care about me even among all this trouble.I will do anything for your happiness and you know that well..Same thing now.I am ready to go even to any extend to save you from trouble and keep you safe...pleaseeee forgive me......!!!
:( :(:(
I am not in a good mood to describe what is in my mind and what am i going to talk. I have done something which is very stupid and this mistake is gonna kill me daily.
As i had told in the last post that everything going to be fine in a couple of days it was. I was floating in the sky in colourfull dreams and happy to the great extent which i cannot explain.Yes!! Its one and only because of her.!! She came to me leaving all her stupid ideology fearing to her home and she opened her heart to me. We were having a splendid time were every second i spend with her was like day in heaven. I forgot the entire world and i saw only her and her beautiful eyes which showed all her love she had on me. She was even ready to fight with me against her parents for making s to live together.
Everything went well until this shit of hell happened yesterday..!!!
She called me for pongal to come home. I had no interest to come home for the festive but i came all the way only because my sweety called me. Days went as we went out to many places since i am a driving freak i took her only to long drive either to have a cup of coffee or to have hot serves. Things went really well and as usual she had office in the forenoon on saturday. We planned to go out for a movie but since she was held up in her office we could not make through to a movie. So as usual we both went to pollachi which is 40kms from here just to spend time with her. Those moments would never come back and i have no words to say how it was.
Around 5, we stopped in a roadside coffee shop for a halt.Some of her relative saw her getting down from the car and cleverly reported this to her parents. We some how managed to prove that's not her whom she saw and she was in coimbatore getting ready to leave to home from office. Unfortunately, we wouldn't make them to fool them..
Yes..!! she was caught in her home.Her parents called me in morning to enquire hat happened yesterday and why the hell i took her there!..!?
I agree that to their emotions of her parents which is practical but their reactions were not required which isn't required since i did not take her out on any wrong motive. But they spoke as i was a girl freak and i can find many girls to roam. That hurted me alot, i don't blame them for their expression but the way they spoke was really awfull.
I heard my sweety weeping inside,i couldn't see her face even.I am sure that she was crying all the night just because of my carelessness. I think her parents are worried only about their dignity among her parents and not about their daughter. Still the arguments are going on..but i am scared whether they would drop out her from her studies. I am getting mad here ..!!! I don't understand why do i get all ways of trouble available in this world.
Sweety..I am really sorry for what i did but still you care about me even among all this trouble.I will do anything for your happiness and you know that well..Same thing now.I am ready to go even to any extend to save you from trouble and keep you safe...pleaseeee forgive me......!!!
:( :(:(
No comments:
Post a Comment