Pearl can turn to ashes, sky can turn into land, but the fault which i have done to her is not justicable and explaining. Coz i din hurt a person, i stabbed myself. There would be no other words to express what i feel and whats in my mind. (even now many thing strike my mind and i couldn't able to express in words) I am slowly turning to be a venom.
Munthiri...,I know how do u feel and how hard it is for you to digest a thing like this. But i did all these in a misfortune. I am not here to justify and make you convince. No words can make you heal. I am such a cheap rogue, a third rateed lofer.i hate myself now.feeling to kill myself.When ever i go out, i always have a though that why is nothing happening to me though there are numerous accidents and bomb blasts take place. But i can't do that too. I cannot leave my girl all alone, she wont accept it and she doesn't know to live alone.MY SWEET LITTLE BABY.......!!!
THE LOVE TOWARDS YOU I HAVE CANNOT BE SAID IN WORDS AND THE PAIN I HAVE NOW CANNOT BE MADE IN ANY.,....
Amritha, please listen to what i have to say and what is in my mind. Then it is up to you to take any decision.
I never wanna cheat u,fool around you.The sincerity and loyalty towards you what i had i precious. U often say in anger that"I am just one among your girl friends..."
"How many girls come around me or surround me,the only though and my mind will always be filled with you and i can not have a thought u replacing u since u are in my soul."Though who ever comes in my life, the word comes in my mouth or a thought which comes to me for every second is A M R I T H A.
Keerthana and i was in a relationship where happiness and sharing. There was no any livelihood. She always complained that im not shring anything with her and i am just the way i am.She wanted to move on. So I told to her in a open way that i could't take you in my heart wholeheartedly coz my heart is with ammu and she never gave back it to me. Even she agreed to it and cried of sorry in coming in life in between us and she all wanna ask sorry to you. I said there is no necessary for it. I was the one who made this happen and she will never forgive me.
Now...
My days are passing thinking about you..
My days are passing talking to you imaginarily..
My days are passing playing with you wisperly..
My days are passing crying for you in needy..
My days are passing sharing my pain and thoughts looking at the wall or sky..
My days are passing commenting jokes of what i come across to myself..
My days are passing thinking about our happy days together..
My days are passing slapping myself for the fault i done..
My days are passing hating myself for make u cry..
My days are passing like hell for making you to be unhappy..
But still i love these days, because either i die or live its only with you though you don't talk to me.
I like your silence though it kills me like hell..
I like your scold atleast you express you pain in hurting me...
I like your attitude though you always want me..
I like to be like this though people call me phsyco.(This is what the name i have obtained in my class right now) the person who is writing ur name in desk,books,notes,wherever possible.
There would be no mercy or punishment for me as i killed my own little baby.Loneliness is not new to me..
I know how hard you are searching me and you want me and missing me. But i am really sorry sweety i din mean to hurt you in any ways. Its all my fault pls forgive me. I have no other words to express what is in my heart.
Munthiri...,I know how do u feel and how hard it is for you to digest a thing like this. But i did all these in a misfortune. I am not here to justify and make you convince. No words can make you heal. I am such a cheap rogue, a third rateed lofer.i hate myself now.feeling to kill myself.When ever i go out, i always have a though that why is nothing happening to me though there are numerous accidents and bomb blasts take place. But i can't do that too. I cannot leave my girl all alone, she wont accept it and she doesn't know to live alone.MY SWEET LITTLE BABY.......!!!
THE LOVE TOWARDS YOU I HAVE CANNOT BE SAID IN WORDS AND THE PAIN I HAVE NOW CANNOT BE MADE IN ANY.,....
Amritha, please listen to what i have to say and what is in my mind. Then it is up to you to take any decision.
I never wanna cheat u,fool around you.The sincerity and loyalty towards you what i had i precious. U often say in anger that"I am just one among your girl friends..."
"How many girls come around me or surround me,the only though and my mind will always be filled with you and i can not have a thought u replacing u since u are in my soul."Though who ever comes in my life, the word comes in my mouth or a thought which comes to me for every second is A M R I T H A.
Keerthana and i was in a relationship where happiness and sharing. There was no any livelihood. She always complained that im not shring anything with her and i am just the way i am.She wanted to move on. So I told to her in a open way that i could't take you in my heart wholeheartedly coz my heart is with ammu and she never gave back it to me. Even she agreed to it and cried of sorry in coming in life in between us and she all wanna ask sorry to you. I said there is no necessary for it. I was the one who made this happen and she will never forgive me.
Now...
My days are passing thinking about you..
My days are passing talking to you imaginarily..
My days are passing playing with you wisperly..
My days are passing crying for you in needy..
My days are passing sharing my pain and thoughts looking at the wall or sky..
My days are passing commenting jokes of what i come across to myself..
My days are passing thinking about our happy days together..
My days are passing slapping myself for the fault i done..
My days are passing hating myself for make u cry..
My days are passing like hell for making you to be unhappy..
But still i love these days, because either i die or live its only with you though you don't talk to me.
I like your silence though it kills me like hell..
I like your scold atleast you express you pain in hurting me...
I like your attitude though you always want me..
I like to be like this though people call me phsyco.(This is what the name i have obtained in my class right now) the person who is writing ur name in desk,books,notes,wherever possible.
There would be no mercy or punishment for me as i killed my own little baby.Loneliness is not new to me..
I know how hard you are searching me and you want me and missing me. But i am really sorry sweety i din mean to hurt you in any ways. Its all my fault pls forgive me. I have no other words to express what is in my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment